Good morning,

I have lots and lots to tell you all about. God is so good, I'm feeling much better this week. And I lost another 2 pounds! Yippee! That's 10!

We spent the day yesterday at the girls cheerleading competition. I knew it would be a long day. What I didn't expect was 2,000 people to come. I knew it was at a high school stadium, but, I just never thought it would be as crowded as it was. It was funny when one little boy said, "sheesh there's enough people here it's like a Penn State football game." He was right. The girls all got medals and they were happy. Exhausted in the end, but really happy. We picnicked. I brought subway hoagies, doritos, water, ice tea and some fruit snacks. It worked out great. A few friends of mine said the line was so long for food that the kids don't have enough time to eat. I am sooooo glad we packed a lunch. The lines were about 30 minutes long. Don't even ask about the bathroom line.

School is going well. I love one class and one I can tolerate for another couple weeks haha. My Tuesday class is canceled for this week, which is great. We all need the break. This works out too because Kelsey has a field trip I'm going to with her that day -- so God had that schedule all worked out from the beginning.

We spent a nice family morning together. We are sunburned from yesterday -- just like the bacon was bacon today. LOL I burned the bacon this morning. And not like salvageable, like verging on charcoal. So I had to make another pound. The kids were like, mom what are you doing. We had hash browns, eggs, toast, and bacon. After we cleaned up, hubby did a devotional/bible study with the kids and I on "Open the Eyes of My Heart." It was really beautiful and so peaceful.

My plans for today are cleaning my house as slowly as I want, finishing studying for my psychology test tomorrow on the 4 most important educational theorists -- interesting -- NOT. I threw a roast in the crockpot so I could chill and clean and not think about dinner. The roast is the kind with potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic and Lipton onion soup mix. I'm going to put some bread on too in the bread maker -- a totally hands off dinner. YEAH.

This week I'm expecting another miracle. Are you? Karrie has an ear doctors appointment on Friday. A few months ago when we were there we were told her right ear was hearing perfectly normally. This time, I pray we get the same news about her left ear. I'm going expecting great results. I know He's a wonder working God.

God really is a moving, living, breathing, wonder working God. This week we finalized the arrangements for the new church. It's called The Worship Center. It's a born again, Christ filled church where all are welcome. We were blessed with a wonderful couple of meeting rooms and a sanctuary to use. We will be meeting at the Moosic Methodist Church at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday's beginning in October. When we went to preview the meeting area we were just covered in such peace. The Pastor of the church made us feel welcome and told us to use whatever we need. The church board is even allowing us to store our sound equipment.

Don't limit the Lord in your lives. There is NOTHING that He cannot do or pull together. Who was more unconventional that Jesus himself? Who could take nothing and make something of it? Who could take spit and mud and heal someone? When you think there is no way, remember there is always a way with God, as long as you are within His will and on His timing with a pure heart.

I'm sitting here listening to my new favorite song, City on Our Knees by TobyMac. I've spent months having Mighty to Save as my "theme song". But this new song has just grabbed me. It's great. I've posted the lyrics below.

Hugggz,

Kristy~!


City on our Knees by TobyMac
If you gotta start somewhere why not here
If you gotta start sometime why not now
If we gotta start somewhere I say here
If we gotta start sometime I say now
Through the fog there is hope in the distance
From cathedrals to third world missions
Love will fall to the earth like a crashing wave

Tonight’s the night
For the sinners and the saints
Two worlds collide in a beautiful display
It’s all love tonight
When we step across the line
We can sail across the sea
To a city with one king
A city on our knees
A city on our knees
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

If you gotta start somewhere why not here
If you gotta start sometime why not now
If we gotta start somewhere I say here
If we gotta start sometime I say now
Through the fog there is hope in the distance
From cathedrals to third world missions
Love will fall to the earth like a crashing wave

Tonight’s the night
For the sinners and the saints
Two worlds collide in a beautiful display
It’s all love tonight
When we step across the line
We can sail across the sea
To a city with one king
A city on our knees
A city on our knees
Oh-oh-oh

Tonight could last forever
We are one choice from together
Tonight could last forever
Ooh
Tonight could last forever
We are one choice from together
As family
We’re family
Oh Tonight could last forever
We are one choice from together
You and me
Ya, you and me
Tonight’s the night
For the sinners and the saints
Two worlds collide
In a glorious display
Cuz its all love tonight
When we step across the line
We can sail across the sea
To a city with one king
A city on our knees
A city on our knees
Oh oh oh
A city on our knees
A city on our knees
Oh oh oh
If we gotta start somewhere why not here
If we gotta start sometime why not now

0 comments