Happy Sunday morning everyone!

Well it's been an interesting week. Back to work and school. Back to almost 60 kindergartners and phonics. We didn't have too many criers. Although we did have one growler. Yes, growler. It's fascinating being growled at by a 5 year old who thinks it's funny and a way to communicate. I told him to talk to me using "his words" not growling. I told him he could tell me he how he felt, that he was angry or he hated school or me, but he was not allowed to growl at me. He stopped -- for like 30 seconds. Although the next day there was no growling, so that's progress right LOL.

So it's been an interesting week. My blood pressure was 160/110 then later 160/118. I went to the doctor and he put me on some blood pressure medication and a water pill. And since the end of July I've lost 8 pounds! YIPPEE! 30 or 50 more to go and we are all set.

I feel better now, but for a couple days my head was pounding and I felt cruddy. Last night I did feel icky and went to bed at 8. I slept through until 7. Today I feel so much better. I think my body is adjusting to school and work and new medications. PTL - today is a better day.

Now to completely change the subject, why the heck is my computer acting up. My aol keeps stalling or kicking off. Technically, I only use it for the mail, but sheesh. My facebook is glitchy and I haven't been able to get into my FB inbox for over a month. And now my other email account is not loading. No it's not my internet connection, I checked and that's good to go. No it's not my computer either -- healthy and running well. So why are these 2 programs driving me insane? Just for the fun of it I guess. Okay, I tested my dsl speed -- all is good, maybe I'll reboot.

Hubby just took the girls off to church. I'm going to finish 40 pages of reading due for tomorrow. Educ. Psych -- so I've had 2 weeks to do it and didn't and the class is tomorrow -- I better get on it. While I do my reading, I'll dye my hair and then meet the family for 3 football games/cheerleading. Kenny and I are going to trade off the games today. It's just too much being there all afternoon. It's a pain in the butt to be blunt. The kids love it though, which is a great thing.

Their cheer competition is this Saturday. All day. It starts at 10 a.m. in North Pocono. I hope they win, they've been working really hard. I think it's an all day thing. I guess I should find out though. I think it's if you win one you keep going until it's over. I heard it was like 6 or 7 hours last year. Of course, then that evening they scheduled a football game. Am I the only one that thinks, hmmmm....drive 1/2 hour to compete all day, then schedule a game for that evening? How many cheerleaders do they think will actually come? My official answer to that is -- not us. LOLLLL

Well I better get my mojo working because I just remembered I have a meeting at 4. Actually, I should just print my schedule, because I keep forgetting everything LOL. We had planned to video a davidic dance session this Saturday, and I just knew I had something else that day but could not put my finger on it. Of course, if I had looked at the calendar I would have realized it was the cheer competition.

God is good. He knows all and is in control. I'm a peacefully resting in His arms today. Whatever gets done, gets done, what doesn't is in His hands.

Hugggz,

Kristy~!

0 comments