Calling it Forth! Updates and What God's Saying Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello all!


What a nice Saturday morning it's been. Didn't sleep much last night, but today has been a good morning. Kenny is working 10 hours overtime at a golf tournament. My mom and dad took the kids to a new grocery store in the area while I'll worked on the computer.

The girls got a "make your own" pizza kit. So they came home and did that. And while that was baking we all sat around the computer and learned sign language. LOL They think it's neat. I'm using this year while teaching. It incorporates different types of learning -- and I think the kids will really enjoy it. It's called using multiple intelligences. Different people learn differently, so offer up as many opportunities to learn as you can in as many different ways.

I think the sign language will be fun for phonics time. Of course these are kindergarten age children so they will be focusing on letter recognition, sound recognition, sequencing -- and I think the sign's will be a nice addition and a new way to think about phonics.

The girls are doing great. They love cheer leading and doing the cheers over and over and over. Did I say over and over? LOLLLL They've had games the past 2 Sunday's so we've not been to church. The first was their first away game so we didn't want to miss that; last week's was their first home game and we couldn't miss that. This week a great friend of mine is having her baby christened so we'll be attending her church and reception following. It should be a nice day. Then we'll go to a local church for Sunday evening service. I'll be thankful when I get to church Sunday night -- I hate to feel like life gets in the way of attending church.

We are still in a transition time here, waiting on God for direction. I will say though, for me, God has been so close and faithful. I can feel His breath. He's an amazing God. God has been speaking about opening a church where we can just worship with abandon the way we were created too. This week we'll purchase a keyboard and continue moving out slowly one step at a time. In God's timing, in His will and way with us following His lead.

There should be no jealousy, no misunderstanding, no fear of man, no condemnation from others in this venture. Our goal and hearts are pure -- Worshiping Messiah with abandon. I have no fear. I'm fully blessed each day as God exposes to us His will one step at a time.

I've been looking for a meeting place since the middle of June. We have found one, but haven't felt that 'peace' just yet. So we continue looking. Friday night, Saturday, Sunday, whatever, wherever -- just a nice room where we can come together as a body to worship.

The other night as I lay awake at 4 a.m. I began praying for direction as to where God would have us meet. I was praying and thinking about the streets and buildings of the local towns asking God to point us in the directions He would have us go. And after about an hour I heard God say so very clearly, don't just keep asking for direction as where to meet, that has already been determined, just call it forth.

So I said, okay Lord if that is Your will. I began "calling it forth." "Lord, I call forth that room -- that meeting place that you've determined. I release it from the heavenlies. Lord I call forth that which you've already ordained as ours. Lord in faith I call it forth!!!!" Oh what a time of prayer and warfare it was. God is so good -- we just need to listen. He says, "call it forth." I "call it forth." And believe. The rest is up to Him. God is good.

Hugggz,

Kristy~!


John 11:39-44 Contemporary English Version

Then he told the people to roll the stone away. But Martha said, "Lord, you know that
Lazarus has been dead four days, and there will be a bad smell."

40Jesus replied, "Didn't I tell you that if you had faith, you would see the glory of God?"

41After the stone had been rolled aside, Jesus looked up toward heaven and prayed, "Father, I thank you for answering my prayer. 42I know that you always answer my prayers. But I said this, so that the people here would believe that you sent me."

43When Jesus had finished praying, he shouted, "Lazarus, come out!" 44The man who had been dead came out. His hands and feet were wrapped with strips of burial cloth, and a cloth covered his face.

Jesus then told the people, "Untie him and let him go."


0 comments